Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Beginning of Something Great!

Hi!

I know it's a very generic greeting but it seems to always work for me. Let me tell you a little bit about the person on the other side of this blog.

My name is Evie Johnson and I am the owner and only bridal consultant/event planner at Exquisite Weddings & Affairs, LLC. I am 24 years old and I am happily married to the love of my life, Ken. We have 2 perfectly beautiful little girls named Suzie (age 4) and Hailey (age 5 months).

Now I know what you're probably thinking: "Oh jeez, another wedding planner." Well I hate to burst your bubble but I am not just "another wedding planner"! Think of me as your best friend, your confidant, and your advocate all rolled into one. MY goal is to show you that everything you have ever dreamed of having in you wedding is possible and guess what? You won't go broke or crazy achieving that.

We work with the HIGHEST quality vendors and we will always make time to listen to any little detail or issue you have to throw at us. If you just got engaged and have NO IDEA what to do or where to start, call us. We have exactly what you need. If you have done most of the work yourself but have lost momentum, give us a buzz. We will pick up right where you left off. And even of you have planned everything yourself with he help of you mom, or your best friend but are starting to feel overwhelmed about the big day that is rapidly approaching, let us take the reins. We will handle every last minute detail so all you have to do it sit back, sip champagne and look BEAUTIFUL as you walk down the aisle.

We work with brides, grooms, and families of every walk of life and every budget. Don't think you can afford a wedding planner? You're seriously mistaken! We GUARANTEE that out prices are the best you will find in the entire state of New Jersey. And if you find a better price, we will MATCH it and take off another 10%. How great does that sound?

So go ahead, check out our website at http://exquisitewed.net/ and give a call. You won't regret a minute of it!

Best wishes to all of brides and grooms out there.

Happy Planning!
Evie Johnson
Bridal Consultant and Event Planner
Exquisite Weddings & Affairs, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment